10.25.2011

Episode 171: Halloween Special - The Beautiful People by Charles Beaumont

We visit a future in which rebellious teenager Mary is a misfit.
She doesn't want to be beautiful.


Episode 171, The Beautiful People
(download or listen via this link)
Book Information
Halloween Podcast Highlights
October is Fundraising Month!
Consider donating to your favorite podcasts ... even if only a few dollars or a comment/review to show your support.
      My Huffduffer Feed
      (where you can easily download sample episodes of the podcast highlight or other various podcasts I want to share)

      2 comments:

      1. While I was listening to this story I thought it sounded an awful lot like a Twilight Zone show, sure enough this story was adapted for it.

        ReplyDelete
      2. I meant to mention that, but now can't remember if I did or not. Charles Beaumont was evidently one of the favorite story providers based on the frequency of his stories appearing on there.

        ReplyDelete

      I can't hear you ...