6.21.2011

Episode 158: The Green Girl, chapters 1-8

In which Earth is under attack via the ether.
And we meet Melvin Dane and the girl of his dreams. Literally.

Episode 158, chapters 1-8
(download or listen via this link)
Book Information
  • For The Fifth Annual SFFaudio Challenge
    Courtesy of the Wonder Ebooks edition.

    NOTES: “Early sense of wonder SF.” First published in the March and April 1930 issues of Amazing Stories. Later collected in 1950 as Avon Fantasy Novel #2. “Melvin Dane has been seeing a vision of a green girl since he was a child. Images of her came over the ether. Is she just fantasy? Or a reality that managed to cross time and space? And now, with the Earth under threat of extinction, will Melvin ever meet that girl of his dreams?”
  • Story rating: G (so far)
Highlight
    Mentioned Link
    My Huffduffer Feed
    (where you can easily download sample episodes of the podcast highlight or other various podcasts I want to share)

    2 comments:

    1. Forgive me if I'm commenting twice, It didn't appear to go through the first time. In any case, please continue your episodes of Genesis, I am using it in my Sunday school, for everyone's enjoyment(no one likes reading those names!)I have caught up with your current episodes.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Never fear! The next episode takes us back to Leah and Rachel, duking it out (so to speak) to see who will have the most baby boys.

      ReplyDelete

    I can't hear you ...