5.21.2011

Book Review: A Sci-Fi Classic - The Time Traders

The Time TradersThe Time Traders by Andre Norton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Read this on vacation since I ran out of the books I brought with me and this was on my Kindle. As entertaining as I remembered from those long ago days when I first read it as a teenager.

Ross Murdoch is a bad egg and given the chance to choose either military service or prison, he takes the military. What he doesn't know is that he's been evaluated as the type of adventurous soul who would do well in a very dangerous new venture. Time travel. Going back in time to both study history and also combat any actions they find taken by the "Reds" (yes, written during the Cold War) who have also discovered time travel. What no one knows is that a dangerous new element is being added to the mix ... you'll have to read the book to find out what that is.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you ...